Boost4Health can provide vouchers as an incentive for your business to access international opportunities. Join Boost4Health to apply for travel vouchers or internationalisation vouchers.
If you wish to visit experts or events abroad you can apply for travel vouchers. If your application is successful, travel costs will be reimbursed (up to €500) to your company after the trip.
If you would like to move forwards with the internationalisation of your innovation Boost4Health offers two kinds of vouchers:
- Market Access vouchers (up to €3.000) to explore a new market and,
- Product Validation vouchers (up to €5.000) which can cover technical advice, prototyping, demonstration, regulatory support, usability validation or scaling-up.
- NEW: Impact vouchers (up to €14.999) similar to Product Validation vouchers. Limited availability, make sure to pre-apply before September 18th 2018. If you want to learn more about these vouchers contact your local partner or check the guidelines for applicants.
The Boost4Health programme offers you the opportunity to apply for coaching and/or financial support for collaboration with service providers in the following regions:
- The Netherlands: Noord-Brabant, Gelderland and Overijssel
- Belgium: Wallonia
- France: Bretagne, Hauts-de France, Pays de la Loire and Centre Val de Loire
- Germany: parts of Baden-Württemberg, covering the region between Stuttgart, Tübingen, Reutlingen and Neckar-Alb
- United Kingdom: Greater Manchester and Kent
- Spain: Catalonia
- Denmark: all regions
Evaluation of your application
Applications will be evaluated at the end of every month. Your Boost4Health contact can assist you to submit your application for a timely evaluation.